In these uncertain times people still need to transfer funds globally. Whether you’re a business buying essential supplies from Asia or a consumer transferring to a loved one across the pond, here’s how we’re continuing to support you.
Our service is uninterrupted:
- We’ve enabled our staff to work remotely and key support staff are working on-site as appropriate to ensure good business continuity.
- Our support teams in Ireland and the UK continue to deliver the same high-quality service to you during our trading hours of 8.15am- 5.15pm, Monday to Friday. You can phone our dealers or login to our online platform PayDirect to book transactions as normal.
- We continue to monitor for updates from our regulators the Central Bank of Ireland and the Financial Conduct Authority to ensure we’re following best practice.
Our team is ready to help yours:
- We will share alerts with you if we identify developments that could affect delivery of funds to specific countries or banks.
- New customers can rest assured that our team remains on standby to onboard you quickly and seamlessly.
- As always, you can contact our support teams or your usual Fexco contact with any queries:
|Irelandfirstname.lastname@example.org||1800 246 800|
|United Kingdomemail@example.com||0800 840 2887|
We wish you, your colleagues and families the very best as we work through this.
CEO, Fexco Corporate Payments