FEXCO CFX needs to record proof of your identity in order to set up your client account in accordance with European AML legislation.
We require three documents from you:
Two proofs of ID and one proof of address OR Two proofs of address and one proof of ID.
Acceptable Proof of ID:
- Current Passport
- Current Full Driving Licence
Acceptable Proof of Address:
- Current bank or credit/debit card statements
- Current utility bills
- Current household/motor insurance certificate and renewal notice
- Official documentation/cards issued by the Revenue Commissioners and addressed to the individual
- Official documentation/cards issued by the Department of Social and Family Affairs and addressed to the individual
- Current local authority document e.g. refuse collection bill, water charge bill (including those printed from the internet)
- Instrument of a court appointment (such as liquidator, or grant of probate)
Please ensure that the proof of address is no more than 6 months old.
Contact us if you are having any difficulty providing these documents and we will be happy to advise you on the other options available.